PLIM Finance

We are excited to announce that our clinic now accepts payment through PLIM, a convenient and secure payment method that allows you to pay for your medical aesthetic services with ease. We wanted to let you know about the benefits of using PLIM for your next visit.

**We will ONLY offer finance on treatment courses or packages between £800 and £3000.**

Spread the cost of treatments over 3 months.

> Customers pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 3 months. This payment plan is available for transactions from £800 to £3,000.

> 0% interest for the customer: Unlike credit cards and other payment methods, PLIM does not charge any interest on your payments. This means you can enjoy affordable monthly payments without any additional fees.

> Discretion: Pay with PLIM and the clinic name won’t appear on your bank statement. This provides an extra layer of privacy and ensures that your medical aesthetic treatments remain confidential.

At Cosmetica London, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible experience, and we believe that PLIM is the perfect payment solution. We hope that you will take advantage of this convenient payment option and enjoy a hassle-free payment experience.

If you have any questions about how to use PLIM, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.

We are always happy to help.